Community Bank Advantages
As a Community Bank, Citizens Bank builds lifelong relationships with our customers. We care about our customers and work closely with them to reach their financial goals. We provide the vital resources our customers need, which in turn, makes our community a better place to work and live.
Here are some advantages of a Community Bank:
- Community Banks focus attention on the needs of local families, businesses & farmers. Larger banks are structured to place a priority on serving large corporations.
- Community Banks channel most of their loans to the neighborhoods where their depositors live and work, helping to keep local communities vibrant and growing. Many larger banks may take deposits in one state and lend in others.
- Community Bank officers are generally accessible to their customers on site. Larger banks are often headquartered in office suites, away from daily customer dealings.
- Community Bank officers are deeply involved in local community events. Large bank officers are likely to be detached from the community.
- Community Banks understand the needs of small business owners. The concern for large banks is corporate America.
- Community Banks offer nimble decision-making on business loans because decisions are made locally. Larger banks must often convene loan approval committees in another state.