Citizens Bank complies with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) and all other applicable unsolicited commercial E-Mail laws.
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email, also known as junk mail (received via email), or UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email)
How does Citizens Bank ensure it doesn't send out spam to our loyal customers?
We will not...
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent you;
- Hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party; or
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content.