Bank with us 24/7 with access to your account information right from your mobile phone. Mobile Banking is very secure and uses the same multilayer security as your desktop computer.
With our app and your mobile device you can access the following:
- View account balances & transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills (including e-Bills)
- Send & receive money using Popmoney
- Deposit checks
- Receive account alerts
- Find ATM & branch informatio
- Modern User Interface
- Efficient Work Flows
- Intuitive Navigation
- Touch Screen Optimization
- Informative Actions
3 EASY WAYS TO ACCESS
The App is available for iPhones, iPads, Androids and tablets. Down load the APP directly from the APP store.
1. Go to either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
2. Our app name is : Citizens Bank MO
Search for our app using these key words:
- Citizens Bank New Haven
- Citizens Bank Gerald
- Citizens Bank Pacific
- Citizens Bank Washington
3. Click the FREE, GET, or INSTALL button
4. Once installed, follow the log in directions.
2. Mobile Browser
Allows mobile devices that can not download apps to have the same app experience while in the Web Browser. Note: Web Browser banking does not have Mobile Deposit capability.
3. Text Banking
Allows mobile devices that do not have internet or app capabilities to use TEXT commands to receive account information. Click here for Text Banking Commands>>
If you're already enrolled for our Citizens Online Banking service, here is how to enroll:
iPhone/Android: Visit your phone's app store to download our application.
iPhone/Android: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under the Options tab, select Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the onscreen instructions.
Mobile Browser: Visit our Website and log in as you normally would using a new device.
Mobile Browser: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. Under the Options tab, select the Mobile Banking Enrollment and follow the on-screen instructions.
Text Banking: Log into Online Banking using your desktop computer. From the Options tab, select enroll for Mobile Banking and follow the on-screen instructions.
Don't have Online Banking?
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you are a current Mobile Banking Customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device.
* Most web- enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking product. Your mobile phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messaging. Text message and data rates may apply. We encourage customers to check with their mobile phone provider for their plan details before enrolling. App Store, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.