Lost or Stolen Debit Card or Mobile Device
Lost Or Stollen Debit Card
Lost Mobile Device?
As soon as you are aware your mobile device is lost or stolen, we suggest contacting your wireless service provider and have them deactivate the device.
Follow these steps to deactivate your mobile device in Citizens Bank's Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to the Options Tab
- Under the Mobile Banking Profile, click on Manage Devices
- Find your lost or stolen device in the list of devices
- Choose "Stop using this device for mobile banking"
- Click GO
- If your device is lost or stolen, no one can access your Citizens Bank App or Browser without your unique Citizens Bank Online password.
- In order to access any account information in Mobile Banking, you are required to enter your password every time you open Mobile Banking.
- Be cautious before using a non-secure wireless network. We recommend using Online Banking and Mobile Banking in a more safe and controlled environment.