Easy. Quick. Secure.
Mobile Deposit is a modern check deposit service that allows you to make deposits via the Citizens Bank App. Using your iPhone, iPad or Android device you can photograph the front and back of the check and submit the image for deposit to your account.
Already enrolled in Online Banking?
- Download the Citizens Bank App
- Log in to Mobile Banking and select Deposit
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Taking Photos for Deposit
- Endorse the back of the check and write below it " For Mobile Deposit Only ".
- The check should be placed on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Position the camera above the check so there are no angles.
- Make sure the check is in focus, visible with all 4 corners and well lit with no shadows.
- We recommend storing the check for up to 14 days.
- You can deposit only 1 check at a time.
- There is a $1.00 fee per deposited check.
- You may deposit a daily limit of $1,000.00 using Mobile Deposit.
- Be sure to see the Terms and Conditions for full disclosure of eligible items and additional information.
Don't have Online Banking? Enroll Now
View our New Mobile Banking video demo
Citizens Bank Mobile Deposit Agreement
Get Acrobat Reader
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you are a current Mobile Banking Customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device.
NOTE: Please review Mobile Deposit and/or Popmoney for additional transaction fees.
* Most web- enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking product. Your mobile phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messaging. Text message and data rates may apply. We encourage customers to check with their mobile phone provider for their plan details before enrolling. App Store, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.