Beginning July 19th, 2021, you will need to access PopMoney from the menu located at the top of your Bill Pay Payment Center.
Popmoney makes sending money as simple as sending an email or text message. For this payment service you will need the person's name and email address or mobile phone number to move money from your bank account to theirs.
Popmoney allows you to send and receive money from Online Banking and Mobile Banking. When you send money to someone using this product, they will be notified by email or text message that you wish to send them money. Users can send and receive money from the eligible accounts as long as their bank is a member of the Popmoney network or at Popmoney.com.
To Get Started Click on the 'Popmoney' tab in your Online Banking
Popmoney is easy and convenient for all parties involved.
- Send birthday gifts to friends and relatives
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends you owe money to
- Pay rent or other house care services
- Pay the babysitter.
The following are our fees for using Popmoney:
- Send Money [ 3 days ] - $0.75
- Send Money [ next day ] - $1.50
- Request Money [ 3 days ] - $0.75
- Stop Payment for Popmoney - $20.00
- E-Greetings - $0.25
Limits are as follows:
- Next day - $100.00 daily limit
- 3 Days - $1,000.00 daily limit
Note: You are not required to exchange financial information at any time with the person you are sending to or receiving the money from.
Don't have Online Banking? Enroll Now
View our New Mobile Banking video demo which includes Popmoney!
Lost or Stolen Devices
If you are a current Mobile Banking Customer and your device is lost or stolen, please click here for instructions on how to deactivate your device.
* Most web- enabled phones can be used with our Mobile Banking product. Your mobile phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messaging. Text message and data rates may apply. We encourage customers to check with their mobile phone provider for their plan details before enrolling. App Store, iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.