Trips depart from the following locations, based on trip itinerary:
100 Circle Drive
New Haven, MO 63068
2245 W Osage
Pacific, MO 63069
1451 High Street
Washington, MO 63090
- Tips for the driver are always included in the price of the trip, unless noted otherwise. All tips for included activities are generally included except for meals on your own and unplanned side trips.
- All trips of more than 3 days in duration require a $25 deposit to reserve a seat, balance is due 30 days prior to trip departure, unless otherwise stated. One day trips are due in full 30 days prior to departure of trip.
- Trips are subject to cancellation if there are less than the required number of reservations, based on trip requirements.
- Trips are fully refundable 30 days prior to departure. However, if you have to cancel after 30 days and there is a standby list, you may be issued a refund. If you are forced to leave a tour anytime after departure, refunds will be based on monies recoverable. Refunds cannot be made for unused motor coach transportation. Some tours in excess of 5 days may be covered by Trip Cancellation Insurance.
Prior to each trip you will receive a reminder/payment notice, which will include balance due, date, time, pickup location, and itinerary, if applicable. Please be mindful of deadlines for trip reservations, deposit due dates, and cancellation dates.
- If you have special diet requirements or other special needs, please notify us in advance.
- Buses generally arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
- All casinos require name, address, and date of birth. Please provide this information when making your reservation.
- Every effort will be made to handle luggage with care; however, we will not assume any liability for damaged, lost or stolen bags. One suitcase per person is allowed, with an additional tote or small overnight case.
- A valid passport is required for ALL persons to enter and leave most foreign countries. Effective in 2001 ALL persons traveling by air, must present a valid passport to reenter the United States. If traveling by land or sea, make certain that you can return to the United States with the proof of citizenship that you take with you. U. S. regulations require that you document both your U.S. citizenship and your identity when you reenter the U.S.
- Seat rotation may be applicable on any tour. With respect to all tour members, we cannot, unless medically necessary, recognize special seating requests.
Disclaimer: You agree that Citizens Bank, its employees, shareholders, officers, and directors assumes no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or other loss which may be occasioned by (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful or unauthorized act or omission of any travel agent or agency, other goods or services provided or other third party, (2) any defect in or failure of any equipment, instrument or means of transportation owned, operated or otherwise used by any third party, (3) sickness, lack of appropriate medical facilities or practitioners, weather, strikes, theft or other criminal acts, war, terrorism, computer problems, late arrivals or departures, change of schedule or other related conditions.